Saturday, February 20, 2016

Why are you NOT using Turpenoid Natural?

I love this stuff, and you should too.

There was a time when I hated cleaning my brushes. I would use either Ivory soap or Masters Brush Cleaner and Preserver. Either way, it was a tedious chore that never fully cleaned the brushes. If I was in a rush, brushes didn't get cleaned and were ruined forever.

No more. 

Turpenoid Natural makes it a snap. I keep some in a Silicoil Brush Cleaning Tank (you can really use any container) and just swish my brushes around for a few seconds when I'm finished painting. Wipe them on a cloth and done. When I'm ready to paint again, give them a swish in mineral spirits to remove the excess turpenoid natural, and they're ready to go.

Best of all, it removes hardened paint. Let a hardened paint brush soak overnight, and it just might be saved the next day.

One note: never use it to paint with. Your paint will fall right off the canvas.

I received no compensation for this review!